Residential & Office Movers
We offer more than just a basic move. Our team will customize to fit your needs. Listed below are all the possible move options to choose from when you hire us. We turn a stressful move into something done with ease. Check out our full list of services below and choose the option suited best for your needs.
Manager (619) 289-1090
- Local Move: This happens to be our most common service – for when you are moving a short distance.
- IntraState Move: This service is less common but we do offer state-to-state moves if help is needed.
- Business/Office Move: For when any large organization needs to move. This could be our office movers moving a small business office, up to an entire school or large office if need be.
- Home Move: Moving the entire actual residence. Most people lack the equipment necessary for this move.
Move One Item: The process of moving a singular item – from a document to a piano.
- Internal Move: Moving an item from one room to another for example. Moving large furniture can be difficult and we will make the process easy on the average homeowner.
- A Full Pack: This is the hands-off approach for the average homeowner. We will come to your home, pack each individual box carefully, and label boxes appropriately to ensure they aren’t unpacked in the wrong location.
- A Partial Pack: For when you don’t have enough time on your hands. We will assist you in packing individual items, rooms, or even the entire home if necessary.
- Unpacking: We solely unpack labeled boxes into the designated rooms of the home.
- Load only: We will assist you in loading your vehicle. Driving may not be an issue, but piling boxes and possessions into the vehicle is. We make this step a seamless process and prevent you from straining your back in the process.
- Unload only: We assist in the unloading process once you have arrived at your new destination.
- Scheduling with a dedicated relocation consultant who will review the logistics of your move in detail in order to properly price and schedule.
- Confirmation of your move through a detailed letter via email or fax along with a reiteration of pricing and policies.
- Packing services (unpacking) Upon your request, our specialized team will arrive before the scheduled move to pack any electronics, dish ware, mirrors, books, etc. Your furniture will be prepared and wrapped.
- Moving Day will begin at the scheduled time with the arrival of our courteous and professionally trained team. A foreman will supervise the move while staying in regular communication with the client and coordinating any last -minute requests.
Our objective is to relocate your business as efficiently and cost effectively as possible while minimizing any interference in your day to day work. Commercial relocation requires skillful training that comes only from commercial experience. It is our knowledge and dedication to costumer satisfaction that makes Pure moving the best choice for your moving needs.
We understand that commercial relocation is a specialized field, and its success depends on our detailed knowledge of commercial properties, project management, and most importantly, a team of professional movers and skilled foremen.